IT Technician (Entry Level)
Our busy office currently has an opportunity for a professional individual to fill the role of entry-level IT Technician. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to join an established organization that has experienced significant growth recently.
- Assist personnel with installation, configuration and ongoing usability of system hardware and software
- Offer daily operations and systems support to personnel
- Verify functionality of hardware and software components
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely and via phone
This is an entry level position. Basic understanding/experience with Computer Hardware and Software as well as networking is expected. We will train you on the details.
Exceptional verbal and written skills required.
Job Type: Full-time
Installation Technician (Entry Level)
ITI is looking for a motivated individual to join our company as an audio, video and network installation technician. Some knowledge of wiring, A/V and networking equipment is helpful. We will train. ITI is a full service technology company serving business and residential clients with IT, Audio/Video, Security/Surveillance and Home Automation services. This position will require the physical ability to perform tasks such as pulling wire and installing home and office equipment.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Web/Graphic Design Assistant (Entry Level)
ITI is seeking an entry level Web and Graphic Design Assistant to join our team. If you meet some of the criteria specified below we would love to talk with you. Examples of any previous web or graphic design projects will be helpful to submit.
- Develop custom, responsive WordPress themes according to design mockups
- Install and manage appropriate plugins
- Develop website forms and any other required functionality
- Transfer, launch and test sites at the completion of site development
- Assist team members with various components of website projects which can include strategy development, site architecture, design mockups, copywriting, etc.
- Perform regular site updates to maintain functionality and security of the platform
- Perform site revisions/additions for multiple clients
- Troubleshoot and fix problems as they occur
- Install and maintain SSL Certificates
- Manage and make changes to the servers as necessary to avoid security breaches
- Assist with maintaining all web design and web hosting standard operating procedures and quality control processes
- Skilled in the following areas/platforms: HTML, CSS, WordPress, FTP, cPanel, SSL
- 90% of our clients prefer and are on a WordPress CMS framework
- Some experience working with WooCommerce or other e-Commerce platforms (Shopify, etc)
- Solid understanding of digital marketing methodologies
- Knowledge of SEO and application
- Mac platform preferred
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Self-motivated is a must
- Critical thinking, problem-solving and exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to research, identify and implement new strategies
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Enjoy a fast paced rapidly changing environment.
Job Type: Full-time